Puffy Velvet is a special embellishing marker that puffs up after you heat it with a heat tool and creates a velvety texture!!
They work great as fabric markers- make designs on t-shirts, aprons, canvas totes, denim and more. Puffy Velvet is also great for paper crafts. Ideal for light and dark surfaces.
Water-based pigmented ink. Acid-free, Odorless, and Lightfast.
*These markers have been discontinued. Available colors and quantities will become limited.
- Shake markers well before use. Keep capped when not in use.
- Best if applied to prewashed fabrics.
- Draw image then let ink dry 20~30 minutes before heating to achieve a uniform effect.
- After you let it completely dry, heat it up with a Heat Tool. (Hair dryer not recommended.) Marks CAN be heated up right after applying, but will have a more "bubbly" look to them. Do not overheat.
- It should start puffing up. Do not rub after puff up effect is achieved.
- When washing fabrics, use delicate cycle and mild detergent. Line dry. Iron around artwork.