The Marvy Snow Marker is the only paper and fabric embellishing marker that puffs up after you heat it with a heat tool and creates a velvety texture. Ideal for light and dark paper and fabrics. Super easy to use, freehand or with a template.
- Shake markers well before use. Keep capped when not in use.
- Best if applied to prewashed fabrics.
- Draw image then let ink dry 20~30 minutes before heating to achieve a uniform effect.
- After you let it completely dry, heat it up with a Heat Tool. (Hair dryer not recommended.) Do not overheat.
- It should start puffing up. Do not rub after puff up effect is achieved.
- When washing fabrics, use delicate cycle and mild detergent. Line dry. Iron around artwork.
Water-based pigmented ink, Acid-free, Odorless, Light-fast
** Looking for more colors with the same effect? The Puffy Velvet Marker is the same ink type and will react the same to heating on paper. Available here : Marvy Puffy Velvet Marker