Sakura Permapaque Markers
Permapaques are safe, "no mess" opaque markers that offer maximum creative potential. No need to shake or pump.
Recommended for teachers, calligraphers, crafters, artists, autograph collectors, and for a variety of uses around the home or office. Available in a large variety of colors, including metallics! The white Permapaques leave a neat chalkboard style look on dark papers.
- Water-based pigment ink is odorless, non-toxic, and acid-free
- Quick-drying. Fade/Water resistant once dry
- No bleed through on most standard papers
- Excellent marker for autographs
- Great for labeling CDs and DVDs
**Note:** Pigment ink is permanent & archival for papers, however these markers are not permanent on all non-porous surfaces (plastic, metal, etc.) Test on a small area first to see if marks will rub/scratch off once dry. Not recommended for fabrics.