*MARKER SUPPLY SHIPPING INFORMATION*
For further details on the different areas of our shipping process,
read our MARKER SUPPLY SHIPPING POLICY HIGHLIGHTS BLOG POST.
USE THESE SHIPPING MAPS FOR ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES TO YOUR AREA
Please be sure to provide accurate contact information (both email and phone number) in case we have any questions about your order. If we are unable to reach you, your order may be placed on hold. If you are unable to be reached within 7 business days , your order may be cancelled.
Marker Supply makes every effort to get your order shipped the same day it is placed, however once the package is out of our warehouse, it is dependent on the shipping carrier. If you have any questions about lost or delayed packages, please contact us at 866-354-9431 or via email
USPS orders placed before 12:00 noon will ship same business day.
UPS orders placed before 4:30 pm will ship the same business day.
Orders placed over the weekend, on certain holidays, or after these times will ship the next business day unless otherwise notified.Flat Rate Shipping Information:
-$3.99 flat rate shipping is available for orders totaling over $25 (subtotal)
-It is valid for domestic standard ground shipping within the contiguous United States.
-Flat rate shipping will be displayed as an option in your shopping cart or check out page if you are eligible.
-Only orders placed on markersupply.com will be eligible. Phone or email orders will not be able to use flat rate shipping.
-Elmers Foam Board is not eligible for flat rate shipping.
-Some products are classified as Hazardous Materials Other Regulated Materials (ORM-D) & cannot ship via USPS Mail
- ORM- D Products have been tagged on our website as:
- Some ORM-D markers qualify for a small package exception and are eligible for Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & UPS Ground (some restrictions apply)
- All services available depending on weight of package & contents
- Shipments may incur additional customs fees, taxes, & tariffs upon arrival
- First Class International Mail may take up to 28 business days to arrive. Priority Mail International can take up to 15 business days.
- Rejected packages will be refunded for the cost of goods but not shipping costs
- Claims for lost packages can only be filed after 45 days from ship date
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf. Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees. Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.”
- No handling fees – All shipping costs are equal to the daily pickup rates
- All shipping costs are dependent on weight of package & location
- We ship from Nashville, TN
If you have any questions or issues with selecting a shipping method please contact us at email@example.com
Office Hours: M - F 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M Central Time
Please call us if you have any questions. 866-354-9431.